Business Planning & Strategy
Set a clear course to realistic outcomes and growth
A clear direction and an outline of the critical steps to achieve your goals isn't just for the start up stage of a business. It is vital to consistently review and refine your plan to stay competitive, innovative and successful. Organisations with a business plan consistently outperform their competition.
We specialise in the following business planning solutions:
- Business Plans - Market intelligence, competitor analysis forming and outcome focused business plans that deliver.
- Strategic Plans - Strategic direction and the tactical plan implemented through to profitable results.
Exit/Succession Plans - Get out before its too late - if you're serious about your business, it's never too soon to start thinking about your exit strategy.
- FastTRACK BizPLAN - The Explosive 2 Page STRATEGY IN ACTION PLAN!
- Sales and Marketing Plans - Increase sales revenue and market share - 100% Guaranteed.
- Profit Improvement Plans - Define your business model and increase profits - 100% Guaranteed.
- New Business Start-Up Business Plans.
- Investor Documents including Capital Raising Documents and Business Valuations.
- Business Sales Documents including Information Memorandums.
- Export Development Plans.
Unity Management can customise a plan for your business requirements – whether you need clarity with your vision, a plan for just one aspect of your business or a complete strategic plan with measurable outcomes, we can help.
Let our team help you articulate a plan to get your business moving in the right direction.
Government Grant Funding
$20,000 Government Grant funding available for Strategic Plans, Export Development Programs plus Strategic Sales & Marketing help * subject to eligibility criteria
Do You Know Which Government Grant Assistance Program Is Best For You?
Which Government Grant are you eligible for? Government Grants of up to $100,000 are available to help eligible businesses grow and prosper, but accessing these grants can often be time consuming and stressful.
At Unity Management we understand the criteria for Government Grant Funding and can help you streamline and manage the application procedure. Then, because our programs are aligned with all leading Government Grant initiatives, we’ll help you maximise your Grant return.
Unity Management are experts in the following Government Grant areas:
Enterprise Connect | Business Transformation
- Strategic and business planning
- Supply chain management
- Business and quality management systems
- Lean manufacturing/office
- Resource management
- Waste/resource management
- People and change management
- New product/service development
- Diversification/economies of scope
- Market access and development
Export Market and Development Grant
Did you know your export business could be eligible for grants of $150,000 per year for up to seven years, to assist with export initiatives? If your strategy includes developing new products and expanding into new markets, you can use this grant funding for:
- overseas travel and representation
- trade fairs and promotional events
- advertising and promotional literature
- sample costs
R&D Tax Incentive Grant
The R&D Tax Incentive is a broad-based, market driven tax incentive which allows companies to deduct up to 125% of qualifying expenditure incurred on R&D activities when lodging their corporate tax return.
A 175% Incremental (Premium) Tax Incentive and R&D tax offset are also available in certain circumstances.
Are you looking for Government Grant Assistance for your business then call our friendly consulting team.
Flexible options to suit your stage of commercialisation - let us show you how.
Skills and Knowledge
Up to $50,000 to access specialist advice and services
Up to $350,000 to engage a CEO or other senior executive
Proof of Concept
$50,000 to $250,000 to prove the commercial viability of new IP
Early Stage Commercialisation
$50,000 to $2 million to take a new product, service or process to market
Grant Writing Services
• Writing and editing
• Commercial summary
• Technical summary
• Finance and budgeting
• Application management
• Government liaison
With 20 years of combined experience, we can provide the knowledge and skill to ensure your grant submission is well-written, concise and communicates exactly what the government authorities want. Our writers are experienced in a broad range of industries and sectors, for both business and community organisations.
All grants are competitive and have different levels of complexity. Call today to access government funding in 3 easy steps. Easy, fast and affordable services for you.