When it comes to business it pays to know what you are getting yourself into to ensure there are no hidden surprises. Due diligence is the process of investigating or using the amount of care that a reasonable business or person would expect before entering into an agreement or contract with another party. Often due diligence is a legal obligation that you must carry out and often it’s in the parties best interest to employ the help of a professional to ensure that the correct level of care or investigation is undertaken.
Unity Management are the experts in Vendor and financial due diligence in Sydney and skilled team ensure yourself and your business are well protected.
When buying or investing in a business or personal venture, look to the professionals at Unity Management to ensure all risks have been mitigated through thorough examination and the correct setup of corporate structure for acquisition. Selling your business and preparing it for acquisition can be a difficult and emotional time for you and your team with a certain level of uncertainty. Unity Management is the balanced approach you need to ensure the deal goes through smoothly specialising in both Vendor and Financial due diligence.
Vendor Due Diligence
At Unity Management we undertake Vendor Due diligence through a detailed assessment and independent report on the business, this assessment and report can be legally relied on to inform business decisions.
For Vendors Unity Management provides:
- Identification and thorough analysis of key risks for purchasers with recommendations for mitigation before and after settlement
- Increased confidence for potential purchasers through detailed financial due diligence reports
What are the benefits of Vendor Due Diligence
- Thorough understanding of the business in its current and former states prior to acquisition
- Overall reduction in transaction costs and streamlined acquisition due diligence process for all bidders
- Mitigation of key risks
- Increased bidders during the sales process due to thorough due diligence
The Unity Management Approach
The way in which the Unity Management team approaches each Vendor Due Diligence is unique and tailored to each vendor. However, the overall process always has some key constants.
- A thorough and independent financial due diligence on the business
- A commercial eye for detail and mind for advice
- Up to date updates as they arise
- Ongoing progress reports detailing key risks
- Identification and explanation of key business drivers.
- Identification and understanding of key contractual issues for stakeholders and personnel
- Recommendation to mitigate significant risks pre sale
- Assistance with buy-side due diligence process
- Complete independent report issued to interested parties
Financial Due Diligence
The team at Unity Management are passionate about financial due diligence for both clients, potential buyers and special situations. Our team is skilled in the niche of financial investigations and take a detailed approach to each and every assignment.
Unity Managements financial due diligence services include:
- Both buy side and sell side due diligence as well as distressed entities and assets due diligence
- Detailed forecast assessment and evaluations
- End to end deal negotiation and support
- Integration and rationalisation support
- Business exit strategy and total execution
- Overall dispute review and analysis
For a complimentary consultation please reach out to one of our friendly team.
Contact us today
Connect with us
Download our Amazon Book, The Secrets for Business Success.
Get director Jon Hemming's Free chapter from the Amazon bestseller "The Secrets for Business Success" and stay in touch by receiving our latest news by clicking here.